Creative Clusters: Branar's How to Catch a Star Project
Branar Téatar do Pháistí have just launched their new digital schools project, a film version of Branar’s acclaimed production of HOW TO CATCH A STAR by Oliver Jeffers, for children in Junior Infants up to 2nd Class, it will be available to stream into classrooms nationally from Monday 29th Nov to Friday 10th Dec 2021.
This bespoke education resource pack which is age appropriate for each class will deepen student engagement pre- and post-watching experience.
Information Classrooms will have access to the filmed production for a full week from either:
- Monday the 29th of November - Friday the 3rd of December
- Monday the 6th of December - Friday the 10th of December
The educational resource pack will be available to access online from Monday 1st November.How to Book Booking can be done through your closest venue:
- Galway - Town Hall Theatre, Galway (091 569777)
- Mayo - The Linenhall Arts Centre, Castlebar (094 9023733)
- Roscommon - Roscommon Arts Centre, Roscommon (090 6625824)
- Donegal – An Grianan, Theatre, Letterkenny (074 9120777)
- Leitrim – The Dock, Carrick-On-Shannon (071 9650828)
- Sligo – The Model, Sligo (071 9141405)