• Planning & Coordinating SEN Provision
• Models of Provision (including Team-teaching)
• Mentoring & Supporting Newly Appointed SETs
• Developing SEN School Policies
• Communication with Stakeholders including parents, health services & other agencies.
• Transition of pupils from pre-school and into second level.
• Preparing for an SEN evaluation by the Inspectorate
• Available SEN resources
|Course Start Date / Time||08-09-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||08-09-2021 8:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||16-08-2021|
|Cut off date||08-09-2021 6:00 pm|
|Speaker||Dr Celia Walsh|
Tel: (094) 9020700