From time to time some teachers enquire about the finer details of our AGM. The following may assist in clarifying some of the more regular queries we receive:
1. Can I attend the AGM and have little previous knowledge of the business of the Centre?
Yes, the AGM is a brief online meeting, aimed at providing an overview of the various activities of the Centre for 2019.
2. Will I end up on a committee?
No, not unless you want to.
3. What work does the Management Committee do?
In general, the Management Committee oversee the running of the Centre. Meetings take place once per month in the Education Centre.
What are the benefits of being a member of the Management Committee?
1) Provide an input into the running of the Centre.
2) Find out what changes are coming from the Department of Education & Skills with relation to in-service.
3) Find out what courses are coming on-stream for teachers/education providers.
4) Assist in the development of the Centre for the benefit of all.
5) Engage in professional discussion with teachers in relation to educational issues.
6) Meet new friends.
7) Play a part in the development of the local educational community.
|Course Start Date / Time||05-11-2020 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||05-11-2020|
Tel: (094) 9020700