• Do you operate at 100mph all day long, then fall into bed and expect to sleep?
• Would you like to learn how to access your Bed Head and prepare for sleep?
• Please join us from the comfort of your own home, maybe even your own bed
Derval’s rich creative sleep, mindfulness and breath practices help body, mind and spirit to be at ease, and prepare for restful sleep.
For this workshop it is essential to:
• Be warm and cosy.
• Wear comfortable clothes, and find a warm comfortable place to sit or lie, with blankets, pillows or cushions.
• Turn your phone on silent, place it outside the door.
• Place a ‘Do not disturb’ sign on your door if you are likely to be disturbed.
Derval has presented alongside world leaders at the inaugural Breathing Festival in Mexico 2020, and at the U.S. Virtual Breath Body Mind Gala Celebration 2021. She has also presented at several national educational conferences.
Derval’s work has been endorsed by medical and health-care professionals internationally. She has worked directly with HSE staff since 2010, trained over 9000 Irish primary school teachers and children in wellbeing.
A pioneer in breathwork, Derval is one of the first Global Breathwork Leaders, the first qualified BreathMaster in Ireland trained by world renowned teacher and author Dan Brule, and the first qualified BBM (Breath- Body-Mind) teacher in Ireland trained by U.S. Psychiatrists.
Derval’s children’s breathwork videos now feature as part of the U.S. Breath-Body-Mind Global teacher training programmes.
|Course Start Date / Time||10-02-2022 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||10-02-2022 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||10-02-2022 11:00 am|
Tel: (094) 9020700