This webinar provides an introduction to and overview of SEN provision in primary mainstream schools and is particularly relevant to newly appointed SETs. It addresses the following areas:
• The meaning of inclusion
• Resource Documents & Materials
• Safety Considerations in light of Covid 19
• Supporting pupils during school closures.
• The Continuum of Support Framework
• Collaborative Planning of SEN Provision
• Student Support Plans
• Models of Provision including in-class support.
• Monitoring of Progress
• Record Keeping
|Course Start Date / Time||01-09-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||01-09-2021 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||01-09-2021 11:00 am|
|Speaker||Dr Celia Walsh|
Tel: (094) 9020700