Using poetry in the classroom to engender reading and to instil in students the ability and eagerness to create poetry - a teacher who loves poetry gives idea, experiences and possibilities.
This poetry webinar will;
1. Give some ideas for getting children to enjoy poetry
2. Promote the idea of a ‘Poetic License’
3. Give some ideas for the creation of poetry
4. Give some exercise sheets for the creation of types of poems
5. Suggest some poetry books for children
6. Suggest some websites that are worth looking at for poetry ideas for children
7. Suggest some books for teachers to promote children’ poetry
8. Give some ideas for publishing the work of children in Book for or on a website
9. Give some exercises that a teacher could offer children to help with writing poetry
10. Give some ideas for using so called ‘Poetry for grown ups’ in the classroom.
Successful registrants will be emailed with a zoom code in advance of the webinar.
|Course Start Date / Time||27-04-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||27-04-2021 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||27-04-2021 11:00 am|
|Speaker||Art Ó Súilleabháin|
Tel: (094) 9020700