This webinar will give parents an overview of what their teenagers are commonly getting up to on the Internet as well as covering the topics below:
• Legislation and the implications around Cyberbullying for you and your child
• The value of 'old fashioned' parenting techniques.
• Apps to avoid and how Apps can be designed for malicious purposes.
• Gaming and Internet addiction
• The consequences to publishing or posting inappropriate content
• Technology solutions, tips and advice that can be used to manage our children's online activities.
Questions from the floor are encouraged throughout the session.
Facilitator: Jeremy Pagden Managing Director of Schools Websites. For the last number of years, Jeremy has travelled all over the country delivering Internet Safety presentations to Teachers, Parents and Children of both Primary & Secondary schools. The presentation will cover a wide range of topics related to all aspects of Safety while on line and will also include a forum for questions at the end of the session.
|Course Start Date / Time||29-04-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||29-04-2021 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||29-04-2021 11:00 am|
Tel: (094) 9020700