Career Guidance Counsellors, Teachers, Parents & Students
Rather than relying on the age-old question ‘what do you want to be’, challenge-based career guidance uses a set of career challenge cards to start the conversation and tap into the student’s essence and drive by asking them ‘what problems in the world would you like to be involved in solving’. Highly motivational - join us and see for yourself as we deal the cards, revealing exciting futures.
By the end of the course participants will be:
• Able to sift through a range of career challenges and classify them according to their interest level.
• Motivated by the range of career options available to them, within their selected interest areas.
• Equipped with research tools to enable them to identify job opportunities that link into
their chosen career challenges.
• More easily engaged in meaningful career conversations that matter to them, thus enabling parents and guidance counsellors to assist them more effectively, at a more advanced level.
• More excited about their futures.
|Course Start Date / Time||21-09-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||21-09-2021 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||21-09-2021 11:00 am|
|Speaker||Dr. Fidelma Healy Eames|
Tel: (094) 9020700