The Role of the Year Head in the Post Primary School with Harry Freeman
Year heads in schools, and those aspiring to the position of year head.
This course run over three evenings will:
· Support teachers in defining and establishing their role as year head
· Provide a range of template administration/support files
· Support teachers in developing a strong year head and class tutor team
· Offer a range of strategies to help teachers support positive behaviour in their year groups including dealing with difficult students.
· Enable teachers to support wellbeing within the year group,
· Help teachers develop effective skills and skills for conflict management.
|Course Start Date / Time||16-09-2021 4:30 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||30-09-2021 6:30 pm|
|Subsequent Dates||23rd & 30th September|
Tel: (094) 9020700