Tablet devices are being used in schools and classrooms across the country. This PDST TiE summer course aims to equip teachers with the knowledge and skills to effectively use tablets to enhance teaching, learning and assessment.
● Have you ever wanted to enhance pupil engagement without sacrificing the quality of learning taking place across a range of curricular areas?
● How would you deploy tablet devices across your school?
● How can I teach my pupils to behave appropriately online?
● Can I use tablets so set up digital portfolios for assessment?
● What quality digital tools are there to aid in the teaching, learning and assessment of literacy and numeracy?
These questions and more are all explored throughout this course where there is a focus on skills and learning over apps and functions.
Other key areas of course content to be discussed and explored during the week also include digital citizenship and internet safety, finding and selecting good quality digital content online and exploring the Digital Learning Framework and how a school may go about creating their digital learning plan in this regard.
|Course Start Date / Time||04-07-2022 9:30 am|
|Course End Date / Time||08-07-2022 2:00 pm|
|Cut off date||17-06-2022 12:00 pm|
|Location||Culleens National School|
Tel: (094) 9020700