Mission & Vision Statements
Our Vision Statement
· Mayo Education Centre aims to support and empower our local school communities.
· It will achieve this vision by providing support, resources, training & opportunities for personal & professional development for all concerned.
Our Mission Statement
The Mission Statement for Mayo Education Centre is as follows:
"Mayo Education Centre aims to empower the local School Community and influence positively its quality of life in and for a changing world. It will achieve this aim by providing Support, Resources, Training and Opportunities for Personal and Professional Development, for all concerned."
Role of Mayo Education Centre
· To provide continuing professional development for teachers & the wider school community at local & national level.
· To act as a major strategic resource within education, in a range of national programmes & initiatives.
· To operate as a meeting centre for the local school community.
· To actively promote Mayo Education Centre's role in regard to all its major functions.
· To facilitate the development of expertise in key areas & to share such expertise throughout the Education Centre network and education system in general; this activity to be developed in partnership & consultation with the Department of Education & Science.
· To co-
· To provide a range of services which includes meeting rooms, post-